Bank Overdraft Register is a multi-purpose excel template. It is useful for monitoring your credit limits availed through various sources. For example Credit Card, bank Cash credit, Bank Overdraft Facility. Moreover, you have to monitor each account wise credit account wise account. This bank overdraft ledger calculates a running balance of all the liability credit accounts, which is where you record all your money transactions for your business accounting transactions.
Depending on your requirements, you’ll have to maintain a separate business register for checking every account (e.g., in operating account check registers) or organizing your details and information.
A money payment journal has columns and rows that assist you to organize your details and dealing info. Also, it includes the following terms:- Account Details, Balance, Date of Transaction, Check number or category (e.g., water bill) Debits and Credits Transactions
Why should you use this bank overdraft or credit card register?
- To use a credit limit of your Bank Overdraft Facility or Credit card responsibly.
- For monitoring your transactions, fees, payments, and bills. Thus, by using the Bank Overdraft register to help you do that.
- Set up accounts for your active credit cards and keep track of them and can check your all accounting details.
- To arrange them preferably for future use.
Why should you use this template for managing bank credit limit
The credit account register template is based on the Excel Checkbook template, but it includes some details specific to credit cards such as the credit limit, available credit, transaction summary, and current usage ratio. If you want to achieve a better credit score, you have to keep your ratio less than about 25%.
A credit score is a score between 200-750 that reflects the value of a consumer’s credit. Therefore, the higher the score, the better to keep. A credit score is based on credit history the number of accounts open, the total level of debt, and repayment history.
A lender uses a credit score to evaluate to see the likelihood that a person will repay the loan on time. The account register also includes a memo column and a tags column for the insertion of other details. The columns can be useful if you want to do some changes in the table based on the criteria of the payee.
Benefits of using bank overdraft facility Register
- Helps you to Budget Better:- Whether you are the owner of a business and the head of a family, a chequebook serves as a financial playbook, recording all the money coming in and out of a financial account or bank. This allows you to better think about your budgeting decisions, as you can see what happens regularly to your credit and debit accounts.
- All your Transaction Information Fast:- There is no waiting involved, the payment is made and the check is locked at the register, leaving no doubt that the transaction will take place. Thus, you can update your template as per the info.
- Includes all types of machine transactions:- A check register records all types of payments including cash, cheque, transfer, debit cards, credit card, online payment services, and ATM transactions
There are many benefits and uses of a credit register, but simply some of the best is to track how much you’re spending, to avoid overspending, see your accurate budget, and reconcile bank statements.