Our new 3-year calendar are great for planning. They let you print multiple years on a single page, starting with the year of your own choice. Just download template and then enter the starting year. You can also change which day is first day of the week. The 3-Year Calendar Template includes 4 different layouts and themes, each on a separate worksheet.
These calendars are created with Excel 2010+ and use theme colors and fonts. This means that you can change the color of the calendar by just going to Page Layout > Colors.
Calendar 2022 and thereof
Each of these calendars uses conditional formatting to control font and background colors. If changing theme doesn’t get you what you want, you can change colors manually. Moreover, If you do that, you may also need to change the conditional formats by going to Home > Conditional Formatting > Manage Rules and then choose Thus, This Worksheet from the drop-down box to see and edit all the rules used in the worksheet.
Create a single-page yearly calendar
- On File menu, click New from Template.
- In left navigation pane, under TEMPLATES, click Time Management.
- Double-click One Page Calendar template.
- Click cell that displays the year, and in the pop-up list that appears, select the year that you want.
- Save workbook.
How do I print a 1 year calendar?
- On your computer, open Google Calendar.
- To select a date range, at top right, click: Day. Week. Month. Year. Schedule. 4 days.
- At top right, click Settings. Print.
- On “Print preview” page, change details such as font size or color. To select size options, click Print.
- Click Print.