If you are a coaching youth basketball and need to keep track of team and game information? if you were “elected” team manager and now struggling to get a roster put together all these to share with parents?
This is made specifically for basketball, this free roster and stats sheet template helps to collect and distribute important team information such as names, numbers, practices times, basketball game schedule, and even the important snack schedule. The basketball roster also includes a team lined up chart, printable stats sheets for game, and a nice spreadsheet for compiling and summarizing statistics.
Basketball Roster will help a coach or team mom get it organized. Try to keep all of the season’s most important information on a single sheet.
Visual Basketball Lineup Sheet
This visual lineup sheet is great for putting together your lineup before the game. This helps you balance playing time and it also helps the players know what position they are supposed to be playing. If you print this before each game, you can show the players the plan of the game ahead of time. This is for younger leagues where substitutions are made only at the quarter of the game.
Basketball Game Stats Sheet
Use the include Game Stat Sheet and shot charts to keep game statistics for your team. Better if you print out a few copies and have assistant coaches or parent volunteers to help you keep the totals. After each game, enter the stats into the season summary sheet to tally the totals of the season. This is great for end of the season parties, when everyone wants to know who scored the most points or who was the biggest fouler: fact-based bragging rights.
Using the Basketball Roster
- Add additional columns by copying a column and changing the heading of it.
- Be sure to include practice information so everyone know when to show up.
- Use the game information section to communicate with game times and to coordinate snack rotations.
- Use the included shot charts to find where most of your shooting is occurring.
- Follow the instructions to quickly customize and fill the lineup sheet. Use it to rotate starters between quarters and games to balance the playing time.
- Post a copy of the line up sheet near the bench and let the players determine themselves which quarters they will be starting.
- Recruit multiple helpers to keep stats during the game. Give each of them a copy of the stats worksheet.
- Use the new Playing Time worksheet to keep track of playing time throughout the season.
Some frequent examples are:
- phoenix suns roster
- chicago bulls roster
- charlotte hornets roster
- orlando magic roster
- washington wizards roster