On this page, you will find FIFA Women’s World Cup schedule and scoresheet with Soccer Tournament Creator spreadsheet that I created because of many requests asking about Schedule and Scoresheet for this football tournament.
Women’s World Cup
Different from our World Cup schedule and scoresheet, I have neither created a specific template nor modified existing World Cup template because the platform is not the same.
FIFA Women’s World Cup Schedule 2015 was joined by 24 teams while previous Men’s World Cup 2014 had 32 participants. Only the next Euro 2016 soccer tournament that will have the same number of teams.
2019 FIFA Women’s World Cup
I decided to use my Soccer Tournament Creator to form this tournament schedule and scoresheet. I think this will be enough for you who need to track the progress of your team in this tournament.
The 1st and 2nd position from each groups will qualify for round of 16 automatically. And the best four 3rd position will complete round of 16 brackets. After all group matches are complete, teams will rank on the basis of this tie breaker rule :
- All Matches – Highest Point
- All Match – Better Goal Difference
- All Matches – Better Goals Scored
- Team Concerned Matches – Highest Point
- Team Concerned Matches – Better Goal Difference
- Team Concerned Matches – Better Goals Scored
- FIFA drawing
FIFA women’s world cup
I set all needed parameters in my Soccer Tournament Creator template based on those information. You may ignore some redundant rows, columns, and worksheets which have no direct relations with this tournament schedule and scoresheet. Those are parts that you will find in the original template if you want to create your own tournament. I have deleted some worksheets to reduce the file size, though.
And before using this spreadsheet you might read this notes :
- Match number in this scoresheet will be different from match number of tournament matches because this schedule and scoresheet is not designed specifically for Women’s World Cup 2015 tournament.
- All worksheets are protected. You are able to typing the score, change team name and arrange knock out matches but not changing its layout.
- You can see and print all group matches in a single worksheet, but you can’t update in it.
- Team Info Tab is not available in this version
- Updating process could take 1 – 5 seconds based on the processor speed of your computer
- Remember to update the filename in setup worksheet everytime you rename the file to avoid any broken link (it will show the “unspecified file” message when you click the links)
- Un-tick the “Check compatibility when saving this workbook” option if you being asked when saving the file to avoid the excel to save as a file to be read by Excel 2003 and below, since it is not compatible and will break the program
To Change Team Name :
- Go to Setup worksheet
- Edit team name (cell L13)
- Edit team name in team name pool table
- Select respective group and edit team name on those groups (remember, you can type score in All Group Matches worksheet)
Type Group Matches Score Results :
- Go to Matches worksheet
- Select respective group
- Type the score in respective score boxes
To arrange Knock Out Matches :
- Go to Matches worksheet
- Go to Knock Out Matches worksheet
- Go to Knock Out Regulation worksheet
- Arrange Team that will meet in round of 16. Fixed matches already paired. Matches between 1st/2nd places with best 3rd position haven’t been arranged as you can see in picture below (blank cells in match table). You should select the remaining team using a dropdown tab in pairing matches table to conclude all round of 16 matches. Quarterfinals until final matches are already arranged. Winners from Round of 16 will be placed automatically.