Promotion Request Letter is an excel template that consists of application formats to request promotion for 3 different situations.
These templates are ready letters where you need to insert your as well as your employer credentials and letter is ready.
Promotion Request Letter
Promotion Request Application is a letter that an employee provides to employer requesting promotion to higher position in the company.
Moreover, it highlights employee’s capability and suitability of desire position. This includes achievements, performance records as skills preferable for higher position.
How to Write A Professional Promotion Request
- Appropriate timing is must while asking for a promotion.
- It should be not sent while company is facing economic slags.
- The employee must prepare required grounds before requesting.
- They must not surprise management. Some prior conversations about performance, strengths, skills should be done.
- Expressing your intentions to immediate supervisors helps to make things easy.
- Use a professional heading, salutation, and greeting at start.
- Praise work environment and support from the team especially the supervisors.
- Moreover, present and match the skills and strengths that make you the best choice for the position.
- Also, Mention things that you think you can excel after attaining the new position.
- Finally, draft final paragraph to express thanks for considering your application.
Request For Promotion Letter Sample
To simplify and ease prepare a promotion application, we have create a Promotion Request Letter Template in multiple file formats and pre-draft text. Just enter the require credentials and your letter is ready to print.
There are three different types of promotion request letters; Promotion Request with another job offer, Promotion Request without another job offer and Promotion Request after long time.
This template consists of 4 sheets: 1 Data Input Sheet and 3 Promotion Request Letter Templates.
Data Input Sheet
There are 3 sections in Data Input Sheet: Employee Credentials, Employer Credentials, and Promotion Request details.
Employee Credentials include:
Name of Employee
Employer Credential section consists of:
Name of Supervisor
Designation of Supervisor
Promotion Request details consist of following:
Date of Joining
No. of Years Last Promotion Received
Desired Post of Promotion
Desired Department of Promotion
Additional Qualifications Acquired
Salary offer from another company
List of 3 Achievements
You can leave last promotion received and salary offer from another company details blank if it is not applicable.
Salary offer is applicable when you want to ask for promotion when you have an in-hand job offer and last promotion receive is require when there has been no promotion since long.
Employee Promotion Request Letter Templates
There are 3 different Promotion Request Letter template. One is with an in-hand job offer, one is without a job offer and last one is for promotion not received for a long time.
Just enter details in the Data Input Sheet and all letters will fetch the required details automatically.
Keep in mind that printing letter using the Excel format will look different as the cell arrangements are made for fetchable text. Thus, it will have more blank space near credentials.
Thus, this template is helpful for individuals to prepare a promotion request as per your requirements in just a few minutes.