GST implement from 1st July 2017. As a register business will now have to issue …
Download Quote template Excel Template
Download a School Calendar template for the 2021-2022 or 2022-2023 school year and easily edit it using Excel. Use our …
A Price Quote, Sales Quote, or Service Quote can legally bind agreement between a vendor and a customer to deliver products or services at a predefined price. When the quote is accepted by the customer, the quote is then normally converted into an invoice. If you are looking for an easy professional way to create a price quote, download free Price Quote Template below.
Quotation format in excel
This free Price Quote Template is exactly the same as free invoice template, with just a few minor modifications. The second design lets you enter unit costs and quantities.
Quote template and invoice template
The following points explain the difference between the quote template and the invoice template:
- Some of the labels that have been changed from “invoice” to “quote”.
- We’ve added an example “New client discount” line to show how you may include discounts on your price quote.
- The Comments section has change into Terms and Conditions section with a place for the customer to accept the quote by signing.
A price quote is exactly the same as an invoice except for the following 5 points:
- Expiration Date: A quote include an “Expiration Date” or “Valid Until Date”, after which the quote is no longer valid .
- Quote : Depending on your quote and invoice tracking system, the quote and the associated invoice might end up being the same thing. But on the quote, you should label it “Quote to avoid confusing the customer into thinking that the quote is an invoice.
- Prepared By: Your customer want to know who they can contact if they have questions. Unlike an invoice that is a bill for a sale that has already taken place, a price quote is a tool for completing a sale. You want your customer to know that they have whom they can contact.
- Terms and Conditions: Instead of comments that specify payment requirements, you might need to spell out other terms and conditions.
- Customer Signature: A price quote has a place for the customer to sign their name to indicate their acceptance of the quote, but not always. It is common for businesses to email their customers a quote and then ask for an indication of acceptance in the email. The higher the price, the more likely that a signature is ought to require.
To use this free Excel Template, you should have Microsoft Office/ Microsoft Excel. You can only use this template if you have these applications in your system. or Use, Google Sheets.
After installing Excel or Spreadsheet, download the xlsx file of this template to use it
Once extracted, you can open the file using Excel and start entering data or customizing the template.
Click The Button Below To Download Quote template Excel Template
All Excel templates and tools are sole property of xlsxtemplates.com. User can only download and use the excel templates for their Personal use only. All templates provided by XLSX templates are free and no payment is asked. However, you are not allowed to distribute or share in any other website for sole purpose of generating revenue from it.
Popular Excel Templates: