Assigning your sales person to specific clients and monitor their progress should be as easy as asking them to report to you regularly. Issues arise when there are many sales have monitor and many clients have to handle by your sales people. So, You may need a tool like Sales Task List and Pipeline Manager to help you organize it and prevent any lost opportunities because of not serving your clients as expect.
Sales Task List
This Sales Task List and Pipeline Manager spreadsheet should help you to accommodate it. It is create using Microsoft Excel. Without any Macros functions that will make you use and switch between Windows and Mac Operating System without problem. Thus, It will be fit nicely if your sales methodology is base on pipeline method. Sales pipeline is define as an organize approach on selling products/services. Usually, it is implement in project based sales where any transactions need several stages to close successfully. So, The number of stages as well as its stages definition could differ among companies but the goal is the same, closing the sales with success.
With this ready-to-use tool, you won’t miss any opportunities which should convert into your company sales. Any success and failures will record to be analyze by your sales and marketing team to develop new strategies to improve its results.
This tool is created with 3 basic steps on organizing and monitoring company’s sales
- RECEIVE inquiries/leads: Organizing all receiving inquiries/leads in one worksheet. All receiving inquiries will treat as prospects or the initial stage of sales pipeline.
- ASSIGN sales to process: Organizing all sales assignment in one worksheet. You must select a right sales person to handle a prospect client.
- MONITOR the progress: Monitoring all pipeline progress, one employee – one worksheet. You can see and analyze your sales every day and when it seems you are going to lose a client. You can take a decision right away, either you assign other sales or you handle it by yourself. There are maximum 10 customize pipeline stages you can define.
And there are summary worksheets and funnel/pipeline chart that can help you to evaluate your company performance. Especially your sales employees performance.
Moreover, If you are looking for an excel spreadsheet to organize all of this sales-client prospects progress Monitor them in daily bases, this Sales Pipeline Management Spreadsheet should be suitable for :
- A Sales Manager who manages plenty of sales persons
- A Project Manager who manages plenty of clients
- Sales staffs who want to organize their leads
Thus, With this tool, you can focus more on processing sales prospects since all administration job can be done easily by typing their sales stage results in correct places.