Shift Planner with Tracker for Excel is a powerful spreadsheet that help any Human Resources or operational managers creating their shift schedules. This spreadsheet is equip with capability to swap employees assignment and calculate their working hours base on shift duration. Also, it has vacation and absent worksheet to help you manage your employee’s off days.
My Shift Planner
My Attendance Tracker Features
1. 47 Pre-designed Shift Plans including Table for Your Custom Shift Plans
There are 46 pre-design shift plans that are commonly use where you can test to see its visualization and work hour calculation before selecting most suitable plan with your group and one custom shift plan table you can put your own pattern.
2. Three different shift plans for three different groups
You can separate your group of employees with their own shift plans.
3. Accommodate up to 210 Employees, 4 shifts per day, 6 teams per shift groups and 20 employees per team
You can distribute your employees into 12 different shift periods with variety of shift patterns and plans. And you can separate employees into 6 teams where each teams could have until 20 employees.
4. Custom start, end and working hour duration for every shifts
5. Generated shift plans that cover one year period
Once generated, you can see shift schedule for one year (365 days). All of the groups will show within one shift board where you can select any period to be printed and distributed using print area tab menu. You can hide or group unused shift dates any time during the year.
6. Table for employee vacation plans
You can put your employee vacation plan dates where you can swap respective employees if their shifts fall on those dates.
7. Swap employees who are not available (vacation) with other employees
Moreover, You can swap respective employees by monitoring the orange background color in generated shift board and select their replacement from the dropdown list at the right side of conflicting employee’s schedules.
Thus, Mark absent employees by selecting ABS from the drop down list at the right side of its name.
9. Mark absent employees with your company’s absent codes
Hence, Employees who do not show on their shift assignment are mark red in absent worksheet. You can set codes for their absences.
10. Automatic calculation of number of absences within one year
All absences will be calculated, based on absence codes, for one year period.
11. Automatic attendance hour calculation including their daily and weekly work hour calculation
Based on generated schedules, daily and weekly work hour for all employees will calculate automatically.
12. All shown worksheets are unprotected to fully tweaking the formula and customizing its layout.
You can put your company logo, name, adjust columns and rows, add more worksheets for your specific needs, or tweak formulas in this shift schedule manager with attendance tracker. But, remember that only shown worksheets are unprotected.
13. Compatibility across Excel version and Operating System
It uses no Macro or VBA codes. You can use this spreadsheet with Excel 2007 for Windows and above and Excel 2008 for Mac and above without having any incompatibility issues.
14. Multi User License (within one Company)
Any employees are allowed to use this spreadsheet as long as they are working within one company.