Syllabus and Lesson Planner is simple and ready-to-use excel template. It enables teacher to plan month-wise syllabus for whole academic year for particular subject.
It is design in a way that helps you create a blueprint for classroom explanation of each chapter. Also each topic of chapter leading to effective teaching.
What is a Syllabus and daily Lesson Plan
Moreover, Syllabus Planner and Lesson Planner are two different planners. Most schools maintain it separately. At the beginning of each year, a teacher has to create road map of his/her subject for upcoming year.
This syllabus is further divide and schedule month-wise lesson plans. Daily Lesson Planner is micro level teaching plan of a teacher for each lesson with planboard chalk and subtopic of a particular subject.
In most school, it is mandatory for teacher to make a lesson plan. Furthermore, these plans are made by teachers keeping the capacity and caliber of the students.
Eventually, it makes delivery of content effective and produces the desired results every time. In simple terms. it is making a blueprint of the subject to be taught in the class in advance oncourse lesson plans.
Each lesson is plan by keeping in mind every minute details. These minute details include suitable examples and explanations for proper understanding of the children. In addition to this, questions to check as well as increase student’s thinking capacity.
A successful and wise teacher prepares the lesson plan keeping in mind the ability of a student’s understanding. Hence, it will produce miraculous results in overall class performance.
Importance of Creating a Lesson Plan
- Helps teacher to devote and plan a reasonable time to teach each topic leading to timely completion of syllabus.
- Such planning helps principal, parents, and students aware of upcoming activity in advance.
- It is useful for school management to have a check on pace of studies done by the respective subject teachers.
- This micro-level planning helps teacher to explain every topic thoroughly in precise way.
- Put teachers back on track in case they are distract or confuse.
- It helps the teachers to profoundly prepare the subject/lesson and deliver it confidently.
Syllabus and Lesson Planner Template
Keeping in mind all the above points and discussing it with teachers, we have created the Syllabus and Lesson Planner Excel Template with interlinked sheets for convenience and ease of navigation. Thus, the tutor can navigate and access any lesson plan directly from the syllabus sheet with just a click.