Table of Contents
Apply Formatting Multiple Times
Yes, you can use it to paste formatting multiple times.
- First of all, select the range from where you want to copy formatting.
- After that go to Home Tab → Clipboard → Format Painter.
- Now, double-click on the format painter button.
- From here, you can paste the formatting multiple times.
Bonus Tip: Copy Column Width using Format Painter
- First of all, select the entire column from where you want to copy column width.
- After that, click on the format painter button.
- Click on the column header of the destination column.