Table of Contents
What is a Keyboard Shortcut for Format Painter?
Yes, you can use the Alt + H + F +P for format painter. Just select the range or cell from which you want to copy format and use the shortcut key.
Apply Formatting Multiple Times
Yes, you can use it to paste formatting multiple times.
- First of all, select the range from where you want to copy formatting.
- After that go to Home Tab → Clipboard → Format Painter.
- Now, double-click on the format painter button.
- From here, you can paste the formatting multiple times.
Bonus Tip: Copy Column Width using Format Painter
- First of all, select the entire column from where you want to copy column width.
- After that, click on the format painter button.
- Click on the column header of the destination column.